Our SMS Gateway API
BULK SMS GATEWAY API
Are you a developer or bulk SMS reseller? You can interface your application, website or system with our 247 reliable messaging gateway by using our very flexible HTTP API connection. Once you are connected, you will be able to deliver SMS messages and check your balance.
Connect to send single or multiple sms messages through the following api url:
Connect to check remaining sms balance through the following api url:
The parameters are:
1. recipient : The destination phone numbers. Separate multiple numbers with comma(,)
3. username: Your smsbulknigeria.com account username
4. password: Your smsbulknigeria.com account password
5. sender: The sender ID to show on the receiver's phone
6. message: The text message to be sent
7. balance: Set to true only when you want to check your credit balance
6. schedule: Specify this parameter only when you are scheduling an sms for later delivery. It should contain the date the message should be delivered. Supported format is "2010-10-01 12:30:00" i.e "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss"
The return values are:
2904=SMS Sending Failed
2905=Invalid username/password combination
2908=Invalid schedule date format
2909=Unable to schedule
2910=Username is empty
2911=Password is empty
2912=Recipient is empty
2913=Message is empty
2914=Sender is empty
2915=One or more required fields are empty
On success, the following code will be returned.
OK 46 08033333333,08022222222,08055555555 i.e OK no of sms credits used gsm numbers that failed. Where 46=no of sms credits used and 08033333333,08022222222,08055555555 are the 3 numbers that failed
NOTE: If you have any challenge in your integration, quickly contact us and we shall be more than happy to help.